Thursday, July 24, 2008

The way I feel

I Yam What I Yam.


Only the lonely know the way I feel. I never would have thought, blogging could make you feel so empty in a house full of friends.
Don't you worry about me, I am, de gek op de heuvel; and I still enjoy a good life, free to do as I please. I will not give up until I please Caren, and for once, make her proud. Maybe then, the Queen of all my dreams will return to take me for a real test drive. Yes, a date with Sarah was, all I wanted, but what do I get instead? Well just let me tell you; I get a date with Ned Flanders! I'm not kidding, this guy is so Ned, he even talks, word for word like him, and wants to pick me up for church Sunday. His real name is Dick, and I have had Dick after me for a month now. I need to find a nice way to tell Dick and the other Baptist that their religion is junk, and that there was no Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home