Saturday, January 05, 2008

Crisis Tough Times

I Yam What I Yam.

I am not a Christian, but I do believe G-d is sovereign over all aspirations of man.
I behold God as an independent agent free to deal with every heart regardless of whatever religion we may try to hide ourselves in.
The good heart seeks out the face of God, and YHWH seeks out the hearts of men, without regard to heritage or faith.

I like this Christian, he is a military man like myself, and because my uncle was a navy pilot, who thanks to the hand of God, also survived a few crashes.

Crisis:
A time of danger;
A time of opportunity

Very rarely do we ever go out and try to find a crisis that we can be a part of and experience. For most people, life is often a series of crisis's and we spend our energy running away from them. I have been blessed, in having several crisis's occur early in my adult life and that I had no chance to run from them. I was forced to try to survive them. I had to face them. I learned some things after about a half dozen of these not-so-wonderful events. Some are these are described here on the website.

Link

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 11, 2008 12:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! thanks for writing this ...my entire life has been like what this man describes so I simply have the philosophy of just believing that is what was meant for me at the time, whether I like it or not. ;0) I am a survivor and I never look back and say I wish such and such would never have happened. I am who I am, due to everthing that occurs and it is not within my power to control life. I have to taken such moments of crisis and embraced them, even if I *feel* to do the opposite. It very well is indeed a time of opportunity

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 8:27:00 PM, Blogger Walt said...

Bless you Sky, I too have seen the best and worst of times. In fact I know that whithout a doubt, I should be dead. It was a miracle of God that I survived.
He is very real indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home