Thursday, June 21, 2007

Though Your Heart Has No Ears, only It Knows The Voice of G-d

As you can see; I do a lot of extolling of people to take a new look at the nature of G-d around here. I see that a lot of the same inspiration on other blogs. In the Book of Koheles King Solomon wrote: "There is absolutely nothing new under the sun. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again." Thousands of years ago he coined the now well-known perspective. If one would take the time to search, you will find that every common thought a man can think of has already been written many times. The remaining task is to assemble all this wealth of knowledge in some comprehensive manor. No doubt some will accuse me of biblical cherry-picking. This has some truth, as I have no religion, I am free follow my heart, and without the shelter of a blinding faith; I feel a real need to be closer to the true and living G-d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home